Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Cleanliness is next to Godliness (yeah right...)


Alright, I've got more economical and ecological cleaning tips coming at ya! Since I've been seeing a lot of people talking about the economy is hard on them right now, I thought it would be fitting to incorporate these solutions in my blog everyday from now on.

Ok so first tip: Instead of buying some window cleaning product, use this little recipe to clean them. All you need is to mix about three tablespoons of white vinegar in around 11 liters of warm water. If there is a lot of grime and dirt on your windows, then lightly clean them with water and soap first then move on to this mixture I told, using an old cloth made out of a used cotton shirt. Voila! Clean windows!


To clean the bathtub, all you need is a brush, some baking soda and a little bit of warm water. It'll be as clean as if you used one of "those" expensive products.

Finally, for your sink, simply fill it with half white vinegar and half warm water. Let this sit overnight, and remove the next morning and dry with an old cloth. That's all really.

So remember people, Vinegar is your friend!!

1 comments:

Angie said...

Thanks for the tips...I really need to try the baking soda in the bath tub. All the bath products I use tend to make the tub too slippery.